To effectively manage Cybersecurity for critical infrastructure, or any business operation for that matter, it takes more than tools and processes to understand, control, and manage systems to ensure no adverse events occur. A human or automated “eyes on” analysis approach is needed to make sure the correct feedback is available at all times. Far too often, Cybersecurity and compliance products are installed with good intentions (and sometimes and great expense) only to become ignored while day to day operation tasks become a priority. When an emergency, the systems fail due to neglect.
At Applied Technology Group, our vast experience in IT operations has given us an advantage in understanding the challenges of maintaining the accountability and functionality of your Cybersecurity protection investment. Applied Technology Group can apply Managed Cybersecurity services to your existing programs, and we can also deploy our own.
Examples of what we can provide:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Firewall, Network Access Control (NAC)
- Asset management
- Patch management
- Availability management
- Offsite backup (and much more)
- Regular auditing of endpoint security compliance and configurations security
- “Rolling audits,” our monthly check of specific controls checked regularly, so you are protected from threats and “audit-ready.”
- Monthly reports suitable for operations to understand and boards to interpret what actions are to take
Solutions are available as a part of our subscription services.