Cybersecurity Program Development
Since the onset of COVID-19, Cybersecurity, privacy, and compliance are of most profound concern, creating issues that require special handling with your organization’s health and overall survival, and it appears it will now stay this way. The process of dealing with these issues often matures over time from random conversations about concerns to fully supported security programs. Cybersecurity programs must operate efficiently with the least disruption to the business.
Our methodology helps your organization’s Cybersecurity program reach maturity much faster than the typical ad-hoc or audit-based approaches. Our experience and partnerships provide the tools and management guidance you need to develop and maintain an actionable and measurable program. Our programs naturally support compliance and regulatory initiatives because Applied Technology Group designed them around industry-accepted best practices frameworks and standards.
Examples of what we can provide:
- COBIT, CSC, and NIST program gap analysis
- Policy and procedure implementation
- Monthly checkups and training on your security program
- Evaluation and frequent re-evaluation of risk based on your needs
- Implementation and oversight for management and governance initiatives
Solutions can be provided by the project or as a part of our subscription services.